Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Stroll : Including Snow, Snow and More Snow



Oh for the love of snow... that's all my week seems to have consisted of  ..... and with the snow come the melting and the pipes defrosting oh and lets not forget the Ice storm and the loss of power... oh for the love of snow...

Oh a positive note its pretty where the camera is concerned ......



The bottom print was taken around late afternoon after the first Ice storm a few weeks ago ... then I played with it just a little bit.

So what else has been going on this week ...well Ive made a fair few banners for people ..... some of them you can see on my new banner page ....this has kept me busy and out of a fair amount of trouble...

I was featured on To Sew With Love and Maria Palito's blog .... both these sites are worth a visit ... cause you know I would never send you anywhere that wasn't worth your while...

I have been busy turning my prints into cards... and Ive also been working on wooden blocks...
more of that to come at a later date I'm sure.

I said sometime ago that if I reached 100 Likes on my Face Book page I would do a giveaway ... well as we stand we are at 85...And Looky Looky here I have reached 49 on my followers... so that means sooner than later I could be doing a give away ..... so watch this space ...

So that's my week...how was yours.... ?

♥ Rachel

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely pictures, Rachel!

Laura said...

love the new pics!!...my week has been busy busy!!!

take care!!
Laura

Maxabella said...

I've noticed Select All has become a bit quiet lately... thought I'd find you over here! I might change my blogroll so I'm keeping up with you. x