Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Stroll : Including a little touch of Love



I'm strolling and strolling..but not feeling like I'm walking anywhere...  its been a funny old week... a pretty successful one... maybe I should be running ... that way I would get further and get there faster?

Do you have weeks like that?

You make plans and yeah that's just what they are plans... they never turn into anything other than plans .....

That's my week in a nut shell

I did get  kids Valentines day school stuff done ... all bagged up and ready to go... even made them little cards to give out ...


 This one is Kayla's totally a seven year old card...

I have to say ... I should be so productive by next years it will be a runaway .... I will have learn so much ... on what not to do and what is better to do... 

I'm guessing there is a trial period in every thing you do... getting it right and knocking out the big time don't do that again wrongs where every business is concerned ....

Brick and mortar business is sooooo different to online... I have so much to learn ...

♥ Rachel

2 comments:

Maxabella said...

Keep strolling, Rach, you'll get there. And, by stroll, I mean don't get stressed about stuff you can't control. Keep strolling!! x

Jodi said...

I'm following back! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I had to check yours out especially since "beans" was in your title!
Jodi
jodibeansblog.blogspot.com