Saturday, February 12, 2011

Inspired by Coloring Pages



I love to color, as crazy as it is I find it really relaxing and it is something I do with both my very artistic children, it also is very relaxing and keeps my itchy fingers moving when I know I need to slow down.

There is one artist who produces the most wonderful coloring pages ever.... both for children and adults alike
Her name is Valentina Ramos.

I don't remember where I first stumbled across Valentina, I think maybe I found her blog, but like I said I don't really remember.

Valentina, produces the most wonderful prints, she does animals and flowers and now is doing personalized prints with that special someones name add to her work.... but what inspires me about Valentina is her generous giving spirit.....and her coloring pages.... which are always free.

So if you are a big kid like me .... and love to color, Valentina is the lady to check out .....

Or just check her out anyway cause she just produced two free Valentines Day coloring cards.... which let me tell you went down a huge hit in this house.




Fancy checking out Valentina's shop .. I would if I was you


The above pages can all be found on Valentina's Face Book Page

♥ Rachel

2 comments:

Valentina Harper said...

Thank you so much for this post :)
Happy weekend!

Laura said...

Her work is amazing!!...thank you so much for intruding her!!
take care!!
laura