Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fresh and Simple


I'm sitting here full of cold..sniffing like a child and talking like I have plugs up my nose...

But that's not stopped me feeling the first hints of spring.. its been in the 40's today and what a welcome that has been ...lots of snow melting...and we need to melt lots of snow believe me.

I know 40 doesn't sound that hot...but when its been below freezing its hot honestly...... I even turned down the heating this morning I was sweating ....

Today was our team challenge and I have to say I had a ball putting together my treasury for this week.

The theme Fresh and Simple...
 We have some awesome talent in our Team... the team is all made up of Artists who are yet to be discovered... hard to believe that most have under 20 sales... the talent just oozes



Not all in the Treasury are from the same team ..I try to include others from other teams I'm in... but at lest six shops are from the Undiscovered team...

I also played around with the flowers I brought this weekend.... Told the hubby they where from him... well they where it was his money .... Happy Valentines Day baby ...

Flowers make me feel the warmth of spring so today was a good day to take photos ...as the sun was streaming through my windows....





I cant wait for Spring to really get here.....


♥ Rachel

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Yhe treasury is lovely and I hope you feel better soon. Ginger in tea always helps when I am sniffy.
xoSherry

Laura said...

pictures are beautiful!!!..I hope you gets better soon!

Unknown said...

hope you get well soon, Rachel!

Unknown said...

Great treasury!

I hope you feel better soon.

Maxabella said...

Get well soon, Rach. Fresh and simple should help. x