Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crazy Day: Including All Things British

It sure has been a crazy day ..... we had another snow storm .... that lasted all day and I mean all day its still going now...
Its funny because snow makes me miss home...

Home being England.. mainly cause we dont get as much snow there as we do here...and I hate snow...

I much prefer rain ... but then I would really I grew up with it ....

In honor of missing home ... I made a crazy Treasury ...





Also yesterday and today I began making some head way on a little project ... there is always one in the pipeline ...

I made a bloggy friend a new banner for her blog ...


I also offered two other people help with a banner for their Etsy shops...

I am trying to build a portfolio up of my graphic work... so if you know anyone out there that could do with some help..then please send them my way ...

I love to help others...and its a great way to get something for free.. for them and for me... here is the one I made yesterday


Sahara just gave me the colors and her two favorite things  Birds and flowers....

I did in fact make her six banners... but she liked the very first one I made... its my favorite to....

I then made her a button to go along with it
I am now working on two Etsy Banners... and really enjoying it ....

To finish this crazy day of my number two man (nine yr old son) left me a little surprise on the floor...
 
Sounds terrible when I put it like that ...but it wasn't ...it was this

He is a total Lego King... 
 
I think he did it so when I walked in his room I didnt flip out at the mess he had left in there.... such a clever boy ..
Enjoy the rest of your evening people... I will see you all tomorrow...

 ♥ Rachel

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so talented at graphic design! Can't wait to see what else you create :)

Sarah Bragdon said...

he is just that a clever little boy but you cant help but love him for it. he has a bit of Mummy's genes when it comes to the creative department. just goes to show how well you have done with him!

petitehermine said...

Didn't know you're from England. I'm sick of snow too, but I prefer the sun instead :) Love the "bloody hell" knit cuff in your treasury. That's nice of you to offer free Etsy banners for others. I especially like the leaves and branches in the banner you made!

Me said...

How adorable! :) made me smile from ear to ear!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but chuckle at the t-shirt on there.

I need to try and make a button for my main blog, any ideas?

Laura said...

thank you so much for the help..my blog look perfect now!!;^P