Friday, February 4, 2011

Inspired by Birds


I have had a fair amount of fun this week making Treasuries.....
There are two that come to mind, where I have featured stuff that has greatly inspired me ....

Blue on Black and They Call it Mellow Yellow ....

Both of the above Treasuries are not only song titles they both have birds in them....



Have I ever mentioned two of my biggest loves in life are Birds and Trees...after the husband and the kids obviously..... Lets just say the Birds I featured this week inspired me so much that I finally finished a drawing I had been doing for sometime ..... 



I am by no stretch of the imagination a good artist in the sense of how I draw..but it is something that I do with  my children... and it relaxes me when Im uptight and bugging out ...

So you can see what has inspired me this week... but what I would like to know is "whats inspiring you this week"

Have a wonderful weekend folks ...

♥ Rachel

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture :)

petitehermine said...

I love the art by unitedthread! She is so talented! I especially love chickens (not for their personality exactly...) but because I want some fresh eggs every morning :) I'm hoping to raise some when I live somewhere with lots of space.

Tatter Beans said...

I always said I wanted chickens..until a friend had some and they stink ...lol