Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love Bling

Maxabella loves...

I am Blinging on Love today and linking up with a very good friend Maxabella.... The idea is to link up before valentines day ... with a picture of your Bling... Now this Bling can be anything your Man has brought you over the years... Wedding Ring, Engagement Ring or just some Bling he gave you cause he Luvvvs you.



My Bling .... well a there is in fact a story behind this bling... this is my wedding ring and engagement ring ... which was not picked in person together but over the Internet while we sat miles apart  ...... scrolling through thousands of sites.....

I am totally fussy when it comes to jewelry mainly cause I don't wear it ... so if Its something I have got to wear everyday its gonna have to be over the top perfect for me....

Don't get me wrong I have tons of jewelry ..I just don't wear it .....

It was hard work finding this .....

It is black titanium band with a black diamond... and very beat up ... we have a life time re-coating but we have never sent them in to be re-coated... we should I know..


So that's my BLING .... 
Now its your turn ... show us your bling

♥ Rachel


8 comments:

Laura said...

I love it!!...very unique and different!!...I didn't get to chose mine,but I love surprises though.

take care!!

Maxabella said...

Faaaaabulous! So you! It's almost like a traditional engagey and weddy ring but with a dark edge. No froth and bubbles here. I LOVE it.

Thanks for sharing your bling. Felicity and I are doing a linky post on 14 Feb so remember to come over and link up!! x

Sarah Bragdon said...

i am happy to say i helped pick out that engagement ring and i was there the day they got put on that hand!

petitehermine said...

Wow, your wedding and engagement rings are so unique! I love the color and design! It's definitely got style and edge ;) I didn't get to pick mine, but it's nice and traditional, which fits my girly girl wardrobe :)

Unknown said...

Oh, this is so edgy and different. Thanks for sharing. I must get to that bling on love linky thing. It's Monday - yikes! Lovely to be back in touch again. xx

Felicity said...

I love this so much.
For me jewellery should be an individual statement and I've been scouring Etsy for ideas and individually crafted rings lately.

I also loved learning that you were able to overcome the tyranny of distance to choose this special piece together it's a wonderful statement about your relationship.

Felicity x

Littlemissairgap said...

That ring set is so different. Never seen one before & very individual. I can imagine it's a great conversation starter.

J said...

Now that's unique and titanium, wow!