Monday, February 28, 2011

The ABC : F is for Flower




 Just a very short and sweet post today...

F is for flower... I know I didn't really go to town on this one...

Its a photo I took sometime ago and never did anything with... so it just felt right to use it today ...
 





Remember anyone can join in with ABC Monday .... just show a craft or a color or a photo that is the letter we are on for the week.

Have fun and enjoy the rest of your day.

♥  Rachel 

Thanks to Paint The Moon... the template that I use to show the ABC's is a download from Paint The Moon

7 comments:

Laura said...

NOOOO!!..you took my idea!!...what I am going to blog about today now!!...That's what I get for geeteing out of the bed so late!!!lol...I love your pics!

Tatter Beans said...

what idea...... whatever it was you can still do it ...lol

Laura said...

lol...I were going to use flower too!!

Tatter Beans said...

you still can ..its fine ..lol... I wont see it as copying me... :P

Unknown said...

lovely flower, Rachel!

HRushtonArt said...

I love roses. Very nice pic. I'm a day late playing along, but I did it anyway. Come visit!
http://hrushton.blogspot.com/2011/03/abcsf-is-for-feathers.html

Me said...

Yaay! ABC monday is here again! You know, it really is a time of the week I look forward to when I can submit an alphabet. :) It's weirdly soothing!

So here goes!

http://ephemeralwhims.blogspot.com/2011/03/easy-as-123.html

Have fun, Rachel!