Monday, February 14, 2011

The ABC : D is for Dice



 Dictionaries are a very useful tool to have laying around, so I have come to find out

I used one yesterday ... well The Hubby did he read out all the words from the D is for page.

He read most of the silly D's if I'm honest but he did read one that he didn't think I would use ... and when I kept saying Dice to him .. he would say "how can Dice inspire you?"

Dice did inspire me ... it made me think of something manly ... and there is something really romantic about the word manly ... I'm not sure what it is but its there on the tip of my tongue.

 Or could it just be the romance of the day.... Maybe?

So here is D is for Dice



Thanks to Paint The Moon... the template that I use to show the ABC's is a download from Paint The Moon

And as always if you would like to link up there are no real rules ... all you need do is either show a craft,print or even a color that follows along with the letter we are on... and then leave a comment with the link to your ABC for us to come view.

I'm really looking forward to see what you guys came up with this week

Well I wish you all a Happy Valentines Day....

Much ♥ Rachel

6 comments:

Sherry said...

I think Dice sounds manly too. Conjures up images of that old movie, Guys and Dolls.

xoSherry

Sarah Bragdon said...

yeah i agree with sherry... guys and dolls and black and white films

Maxabella said...

It must be the gambling angle for you gals... I think 'dice' and I think 'Monopoly'... not so manly!! x

Laura said...

I love dices!...there is something misterious and dangerously atractive to it!...I am sorry I am late today!!...here is the link to my ABC's!!
http://saharasmemories.blogspot.com/2011/02/abcs-d-is-for-dots.html

take care!

MultipleMum said...

Hi there. Your space here is looking more awesome by the day! I think of Snakes and Ladders when I think of dice. That is the flavour of the month game at our place. Thanks for stopping by again. xx

Me said...

Yaay! D for all things good in d world :)

Keep rocking, rachel!

http://ephemeralwhims.blogspot.com/2011/02/d-for-doggie.html