Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Love to Pounce.

 My Secret Face  

  Are you still feeling the romance of yesterday?

Well if not maybe my pounce will put you back in the mood...

Think Gone with the Winds, think Wuthering Heights, think the Brontë' sisters and all that rolled up into one shop gives you

My pounce this week was hard.. I gave myself far to many to chose from but I settled with My Secret Face because of all romance it stirred up in me
Product designer Inbal said this in the profile.... 
Each piece tells a story of a hidden character waiting for the moment of discovery... 
I have to say each piece blows me away .... its all so delicate and romantic.

I can see Scarlet O'Hara .... I can hear Heathcliff and Catherine... I can feel the Yorkshire Moors and its turbulent winds .....

I know what I'm doing this afternoon... going to go watch a Jane Eyre.


Go Pay My Secret Face a visit ..there is so many wonderful items in the shop... you may just find yourself there for a while


Remember anyone can join in...just link up below... and The pounce button can be found on the Buy page at Etsy

♥ Rachel

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely shop!

Laura said...

Grate pounce!!...very romantic!!!..I love ti!

GoldEgg said...

I haven't played around too much with pounce. I'm gonna go now! thanks for the inspiration!