Saturday, December 4, 2010

Welcome To Tatter Beans

Welcome.

This has been a long time coming and I'm happy I can now reveal to you all what it is I have been up to for the last few months.

It took a lot of persuading for me to step out and launch this little venture, and I want to thank all of you that encouraged and pushed me to get on with it instead of faffing about over it all....

Tatter Beans was born out of a love of taking photos and my new found love for Photoshop, and the ability to teach myself something new and exciting, and let me tell you I do get excited over such thing.

I have always loved textures and color, so this venture is right down my alley so to speak.
I hope as you look a round my store on Etsy you come back and tell me what you think.... honesty is always a good thing so this I do expect from you all.

The good the bad and the ugly is always welcome, your comments is what will help me grow and become better.

So to launch Tatter Beans Photography I decided to have a little giveaway.

The give away is a 8x10 print (you choice)


How is this going to work I hear you ask....

Here are the rules.....

Follow me on Tatter Bean Photography and that will get you entry.(just leave comment saying you did the follow)

Like my Facebook page and you get another entry (leave a comment telling me you clicked like)


To earn your self two extra entries you could if you are feeling the love either post about my work on your Facebook page or give me a link up on your Blog. (again just leave me two more comments letting me know what you did and where..if you have both you could get four entries)

( so just to make it a bit clearer leave separate comments for all that you do please)

When leaving me your first comment let me know which print and what size and how if you win you would like me to contact you... you can leave your email in a comment or email with your email address.
(tatterbeans@gmail.com)

If you win I will contact you and ask for your mailing address so I can stalk you send you your winning print.

But hold on it doesn't just stop there.... I'm not giving away just one print I'm giving away three....

First Prize is any print any size.

Second Prize is any print from my cupcake range (size you will receive is a 5x7 you can also tell me which cupcake print you would like if you win second place in comment)

Third Prize you will receive the butterfly print in a 5x7

(and please don't worry it doesn't matter where you are in the world the postman visits all countries)

This giver away will run for 10 days (ending on December 15th) and I will then use a random number generator to pick the winners...

So there it is... now you know and can get picking, commenting and liking.

Then to top it all of if you buy from Tatter Beans between now and the end of January 2011 you will receive 20% off you order (not including S&H) just enter this code when checking out.

Shop Checkout Code 51020

Any problems when checking out please email me.

Have fun and let the games begin

♥  Rachel



2 comments:

Sarah Bragdon said...

i'm your first follower and very excited about your give away. i liked your facebook page and added a link to your shop

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I love photography and I hope you get lots of support !