Thursday, December 16, 2010

Getting Motivated.


As with all new ideas they take some setting up and you really need motivation to get you going....

I set Tatter Beans up about a month ago and Ive worked my little but of ever since and believe it or not its been fun.... but what really got me moving was signing up for a E-Course.

I can sometimes lack motivation not cause I'm lazy but because I find it hard to believe my ideas are good ones... I think we can all suffer with that syndrome some of the time.... but enough of my lack of self believe more about the E-Course....

Tara Gentile is editor of Scoutie Girl,a full-time blogger & big thinker. She is also fulling involved in the handcrafting world and considers that her home along with Scoutie Girl.

She offers a free e-course and it is truly butt kicking cause its all about thinking outside the box... and at the time I really needed that. Its worked and I'm still receiving emails daily from the course.
I highly recommend this course along with the site she runs ...loads of useful information, inspiring posts and her Ebook which I'm saving up to get.

This woman has kicked my butt and Ive never meet her and she did it for free.


Go sign up and get inspired.

scoutie girl



♥ Rachel

rrsahm

2 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

WEll done to finding your motivation.
I have a wee problem in that I sign up but don't follow through :/

Unknown said...

Good on you. I wish I'd done one of these when I first started blogging, rather than just stumbling round trying to find my way. I'm so glad you found your motivation :)