Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Love to Pounce......



 Its Tuesday again...

Pounce day comes round so fast, and by Tuesday Ive discovered so many shops that its hard to choice one... belive me I have a list as long as my arm ...

Lists of undiscovered shops that I would love to feature, but its impossable to feature them all so as normal I picking one for this post and the Shop I have picked is ....

Imperfectly,with Love.

Such a wonderful little shop with the cuties Scrapbooks, Notebooks, Journals and Note cards, all created with love by the owner Darcee Nevin.
 She has a love of paper and color, buttons, boxes and books. She loves string and words, sweet sentiments and filigree.

That love shows through in her work .....

I am in love with the coffee note card above... it is going on my wish list 

So please go pay Darcee a visist at Imperfectly,with Love  

Show her some pounce love and take a look around her gorgeous little shop.

 
By  

So did you pounce today, If so why not link up below and share the pounce with us all. 
Don't forget to visit other people who have pounced.....

While your here ... Don't forget my little give away  
All are welcome to join in .....




♥ Rachel

No comments: