Thursday, December 23, 2010

Something New for the New year


 I'm really excited for the New Year.... I'm that excited I could just totally by pass Christmas and head straight into the New year only problem with that is I have two children who would be very upset with me if this happened.

And really I guess just cause I have all these business ideas pent up in my head its no reason for them to miss out.

I have come up with some new products, which I am going to start doing as soon as children go back to school, Myself and a fellow Etsy seller have been tossing back and forth over an idea which may just benefit some of you to... now that's exciting....
I get a lot of pleasure out of promoting and helping others ... so watch this space if your a new seller...

I also have plans to open another shop in the New year...again watch this space....
I bet you are all now wondering what I'm up to ... all will be revealed very soon...
But until then have a wonderful Holiday ...just don't eat to much


♥ Rachel

1 comment:

Karla said...

Can't wait for those news!! Thanks for the award too, I will take some time to posted :) Merry Christmas Rachel!