Friday, January 14, 2011

Pay It Forward... You know you want to



As many of you know I have a personal blog ...Select All + Delete .....and I just have to say the people I have followed and join up with are some of the most wonderful people any girl could wish to meet.

I strolled on over to one of my favorites the other day and her post was about paying it forward...

One of my favorite topics ...

I have recently posted on my facebook personal page a pay it forward ...and I am swapping with  a few of my English friends ...

I signed up to pay it foward with MultipleMum and Im in ... yes Im excited

So now its my turn .... And this much I will promise .. You will receive one of my prints with a little something to go with it

I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must re-post this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011.

Ready, set, GO!
 
I said GO .... Go sign up 
♥ Rachel
 
P.S When you sign up you also need to email your address ... tatterbeans@gmail.com

5 comments:

MultipleMum said...

I didn't realise you had this blog too! I wish I could sign up with you. You are actually talented!!!! Hopefully my little present will still make your day :) I will contact you for your postal address when I am ready!

Unknown said...

I'll play. Posted to my facebook and twitter pages. Good luck to you. ~Amanda

Laura said...

ok ..I am in!!!..but I wont be able to post it until Sunday...is it still ok??...how long is it going to be open??

BonAndChi said...

I'll play too Rachel~ :)

I'll repost on my blog too~ X3
omg! can't believe i'm first 5!! yay!!

Tatter Beans said...

Sahar do you mean post to your blog?cause thats fine ...no rush really ....

So Amamnda Sahara and Chi are in
two places left people