Monday, March 21, 2011

The ABC :I is for Ice



 Let me say first ... please excuses my lack of posts... its been a very difficult week... but we are back to normal...and strolling on...

So Happy Monday to you all...

ABC Monday .... and we are on the letter Ice... so in honor of the snow I have going on outside after 3 beautiful days of 50-60 degree weather... I thought I would bring you I is for Ice ...



I had so many ideas for I...but Ice won ...manly because it is snowing again.... and I couldn't take my mind of the fact that sooner or later that said snow would turn to ice ...

So like we always say ...Remember anyone can join in with ABC Monday .... just show a craft or a color or a photo that is the letter we are on for the week.


And just to make this Monday even more special I wanted to announce that tomorrow I am starting a new feature .... so make sure you check in with me .... to check it all out.


♥ Rachel

Thanks to Paint The Moon... the template that I use to show the ABC's is a download from Paint The Moon

1 comment:

HRushtonArt said...

Perfect. Ice. We don't have much of that going on out here on the West coast ( well actually we DID have a hail storm) should've taken a photo! Too late...